At Bennerley Fields we recognise the importance of wearing a school uniform. We believe that our school uniform plays a valuable role in encouraging group identity and being a part of the Bennerley Fields community. We also believe that it helps to prepare our children for future life where many jobs require a uniform to be worn. However, as a special school we are aware that some of our pupils have sensory needs and find certain items of clothing difficult to wear. If this is the case for your child, please contact school to discuss.
The school uniform comprises of:
- Dark grey or black trousers, tracksuit bottoms or skirts
- White polo shirt, t shirt, shirt
- In summer grey or black tailored shorts may be worn. There is also the option of a blue gingham dress
- Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan (EYFS – KS3)
- Black sweat shirt, cardigan (KS4)
- Black school shoes or trainers
- Dark shorts/ tracksuit bottoms
- Plain white t shirt
- Plain black / navy sweatshirts
We are just moving to Hamiltons in Ilkeston as our uniform supplier. Information about this will come to parents soon. We are no longer using Trends to supply our uniform.