Bennerley Fields prides itself on being an outward facing school. Please see below some of the activities we have been involved with:
- Key Strategic partner in Matrix TSA. Bennerley Fields leading on CPD offer.
- Leading on induction of SLEs for several Teaching School Alliances.
- Regional training led by Bennerley Fields on SEN middle leaders with planned sessions on Sensory Integration and Assessment for the new year.
- Leading training for Northamptonshire principals in SEND as part of their induction programme.
- Partnership with Thrive Approach to support work in Derbyshire.
- Two Proact-Scip instructors supporting a number of local schools with behaviour support.
- Input at board level to national charity EQUALS – developmental work around new curriculum.
- Support and planning of national conference (EQUALS – academies in July 2017).
- Work with local universities and Matrix to support Teacher Training placements.
- Student representation on local youth councils.
- Offering bespoke support through SLEs to local and regional schools.