Hi from 3F; a busy class of KS3 students who love learning, work really hard and have fun. We focus on developing our independent learning skills and becoming responsible young adults. The adults in our class are Fiona, Christine and Yasmin.
In 3F we learn how to be good friends. We enjoy working together and supporting each other in a wide variety of learning experiences. For some of our lessons we work with other students in KS3.
As well as working hard in the classroom, we have curriculum Enrichment days every Wednesday. Our Enrichment activities include;
• Adventurous Activities; such as canoeing, climbing, abseiling and archery.
• Bush craft; this is a forest school at Shining Cliff Woods where we learn about our environment and how to create a safe area. We also learn about fire safety and shelter building.
• Life skills, culture and community; learning and engaging with the world around us and exploring our place in it.
• Technology; which involves creatively exploring and using digital media to create such things as code for computer games and animations.
• Food technology; we look at how to be safe and hygienic cooks. We follow the whole process from visiting shops and purchasing ingredients to washing up and tidying the kitchen.
Maths/ literacy/topic based homework set on a Friday – to be returned by Thursday.
You'r a Wizard Harry
Problem Solving in PE